The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust also runs clinics at other north London hospitals:
- Services provided: ophthalmology day surgery and clinics and renal dialysis.
Edgware Community Hospital
- Services provided: a range of medical and surgical clinics and day surgery including: gastroenterology; orthopaedics; urology; ophthalmology; general and vascular surgery; diabetes and endocrinology; paediatrics; lipids; gynaecology; and a dermatology community service as part of North London Community Dermatology Service (NLCDS).
Finchley Memorial Hospital
- A number of consultants from the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust are bringing their services closer to people's homes by running their out-patient clinics at the newly built Finchley Memorial Hospital.
The following specialties are currently providing clinics at Finchley Memorial Hospital:
- Health Services for elderly people
- Memory clinic
- Elderly falls
- Chronic fatigue
If you currently attend clinics for the above specialties and would prefer to be seen at Finchley Memorial Hospital, please let the receptionist know when you attend your next appointment.
Royal Free provides a dermatology community service as part of North London Community Dermatology Service (NLCDS).
Mount Vernon Hospital
- Service provided: plastic surgery services.
North Middlesex University Hospital Trust
- Services provided: renal dialysis and renal clinics.
St Pancras Hospital
» Contact information
- Services provided: renal dialysis.