|Online booking service|
Patients who want an appointment at the Marlborough clinic can now book online at: https://marlclinic.royalfree.nhs.uk. The online system allows you to see the time slots available and book the most convenient time. This can be done via your computer, smart phone or tablet.
The Marlborough Clinic team provide a confidential, friendly and professional sexual health and contraception service. Our aim is to help you stay healthy.
We are part of the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust. The clinic has its own sign posted entrance at the bottom of Pond Street, just up from Marks & Spencers.
Most people will be seen within 24 hours of contacting the clinic for an appointment.
To make an appointment, please book on-line or call the appointments line 020 7830 2047.
In addition, we have drop-in sessions where you do not need to have an appointment on:
- Mondays 3 - 6pm for men and women who are 24 years or under
- Tuesdays 8.30 – 11am for men and women of all ages
You can turn up whenever the clinic is open without an appointment if you are:
- 19 years or under
- a gay man wanting an STI screen or a 30 minute HIV test
You can also drop-in without an appointment if you need:
- emergency contraception/the morning after pill
- repeat contraceptive pill prescription
- free condoms
- a chlamydia/gonorrhoea test kit
- a HIV test – results in 24 hours
Please be aware if you drop in, there may be a short delay before you are seen due to pre-booked appointments.
All treatment is provided free of charge