Self help books and articles
Self help books and articles by psychologists at the Royal Free hospital
- Oakes, M., Bor, R. and Eriksen, C. (2012) Overcoming Shyness and Social Anxiety. London: Sheldon Press.
- Eriksen, C., Bor, R. and Oakes, M. (2012) Overcoming Panic Attacks. London: Sheldon Press.
- Bor, R., Eriksen, C. and Staplekamp, C. (2010) Coping with the Psychological Effects of Cancer. London: Sheldon Press.
- Bor, R., Eriksen, C. and Oakes, M. (2009) Overcome your Fear of Flying. London: Sheldon Press.
- Fernie, B. A. & Murphy, G. (2009). Coping better with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis: CBT for CFS/ME, Karnac Books: London.
- Veale, D., Willson, R. and Clarke, A. (2009) Overcoming body image problems including body dysmorphic disorder. Constable Robinson: London.), 149 – 154.
- Chadwick, P. (2005). A Big Issue? How to talk to your child about their weight. Weight Concern.
- Wardle, J., Croker, H., Chadwick, P., Liao, L.M., Edwards, C. (2006). Shape-Up: A lifestyle approach to managing your weight. (2nd edition). Weight Concern.
- Chadwick, P., Bussell, G., Hunter, F. (2010). More Active Health Guide. MEND Central Ltd in association with the FIA and Change4life.
- McKenna, L. & Scott, D. (2008) Sleeping well with tinnitus. In: R. Tyler (ed) A consumer guide to tinnitus. Auricle Ink, Sedona, AZ
- Andersson, G. & McKenna, L. (2008) Concentration problems. In: R. Tyler (ed) A consumer guide to tinnitus. Auricle Ink, Sedona, AZ
page last reviewed: 01 March 2012